Earlier this year we shared the results from our inaugural Small-Cap Survey. Our final whitepaper with IR Magazine on small-cap company issues was influenced by the key finding that 70% of CEOs/CFOs at small-caps manage their IR internally, but they spend only 11% of their time on investor outreach. Given today’s competitive financial markets landscape, the ability of small and micro-cap companies to gain exposure and attract a targeted investor base is even more critical.
That’s why we recommend useful, straightforward tips specifically tailored to small-cap companies on implementing IR best practices to attract new investors, including:
- Targeting the right investor
- The importance of succinctly communicating your company’s story
- Non-deal road show dos & don’ts
- How to use social media & new technology effectively
- Managing investor conferences