OTC Markets is pleased to announce its 5th annual list of the top 50 U.S. and international companies traded on the OTCQX Best Market—the 2019 OTCQX® Best 50. This year’s list speaks to a broad array of companies spanning all sizes, industries and geographic regions, from well-capitalized US community banks to Mega-Cap foreign exchange-listed Global brands.
View from the Top
2019 OTCQX Best 50 companies traded an aggregate $19.3 billion in dollar volume in 2018. The companies delivered to investors an average total return of 21%.
Largo Resources (OTCQX: LGORF), a Toronto-based strategic mineral company, garnered this year’s #1 spot. As Largo Resources Ltd. also cross-trades on the Toronto Stock Exchange, the company also earned the ranking of the top performing international company.
Also among this year’s Best 50 were 28 companies that paid a dividend in 2018 and 14 companies included in the OTCQX Billion+ Index (.OTCQXBIL).
Breadth and Global Reach of 2019 OTCQX Best 50
The 2019 Best 50 represents the expansive global reach of our OTCQX Market with 26 Foreign Exchange-Listed Companies cross-trading on 11 Foreign Exchanges representing 9 countries. Europe and Latin America were among the regions represented in this year’s list with industry leaders Cross-trading on the OTCQX Best Market:
- Anglo American plc (OTCQX: AAUKF, NGLOY) (LSE: AAL)
- Zurich Insurance Group Ltd (OTCQX: ZURVY, ZFSVF) (SIX: ZURN)
- J Sainsbury plc (OTCQX: JSAIY, JSNSF) (LSE: SBRY)
- Experian plc (OTCQX: EXPGY, EXPGF) (LSE: EXPN)
- adidas AG (OTCQX: ADDYY, ADDDF) (FRA: ADS)
- Roche Holding Ltd (OTCQX: RHHBY, RHHBF, RHHVF) (SIX: ROG, RO)
- Deutsche Telekom AG (OTCQX: DTEGY, DTEGF) (FRA: DTE)
- Koninklijke Ahold Delhaize N.V. (OTCQX: ADRNY, AHODF) (Euronext Amsterdam: AD)
- Localiza Rent A Car SA (OTCQX: LZRFY) (B3: RENT3)
- Wal-Mart De Mexico S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCQX: WMMVY) (BMV: WALMEX)
- JBS S.A. (OTCQX: JBSAY) (JBSS3.SA)
Regional and Community Banks
Our OTCQX Market provides banks with a more efficient, cost effective and less burdensome market to build shareholder value— all without sacrificing visibility or liquidity. Sixteen regional and community banks were included in this year’s Best 50 list:
- Citba Financial Corp. (OTCQX: CBAF)
- Communities First Financial Corporation (OTCQX: CFST)
- Croghan Bancshares, Inc. (OTCQX: CHBH)
- Dacotah Banks, Inc. (OTCQX: DBIN)
- Farmers & Merchants Bancorp (OTCQX: FMCB)
- Fentura Financial, Inc. (OTCQX: FETM)
- First Advantage Bancorp. (OTCQX: FABK)
- GrandSouth Bancorporation (OTCQX: GRRB)
- Harleysville Financial Corp. (OTCQX: HARL)
- Lyons Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQX: LYBC)
- Marquette National Corp. (OTCQX: MNAT)
- Mars Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQX: MNBP)
- Mountain Commerce Bancorp Inc. (OTCQX: MCBI)
- NASB Financial, Inc. (OTCQX: NASB)
- Sturgis Bancorp, Inc. (OTCQX: STBI)
- Wayne Savings Bancshares, Inc. (OTCQX: WAYN)
OTCQX Best 50 Companies Reclaim Ranking
Three companies from the 2018 ranking remained on the list in 2019:
- Corvus Gold, Inc. (OTCQX: CORVF)
- Repro Med Systems, Inc. (OTCQX: REPR)
- Smith-Midland Corp. (OTCQX: SMID)
We congratulate our 2019 OTCQX Best 50 companies on such a significant milestone and for their collective commitment to making transparency and disclosure paramount for their investors.
The prestigious roster of OTCQX Best 50 companies is based on an equal weighting of one-year total return and average daily dollar volume growth and is ranked based upon their respective performance during the 2018 calendar year.
For additional information and the complete 2019 OTCQX® Best 50 ranking, please click here.